Having never done this before, please bare with me :)
I figured it was time to start writing down the cute and funny things my kids are always doing. After 4 you start to forget who did what when!
Something just to get things started.....
Alexandre is always carting around his Lambies. Not LAMBY but LAMBIES. Yes folks, there are 2. The world stops spinning when one Lamby goes missing but the world ENDS when they both disappear. And thats what happened 2 weeks ago. The world Ended.
We searched high and low for them. We couldnt find them anywhere. It was a LONG 3 days. On day 3, I was getting all 4 monkies into the van and Alexandre stops at the flower bush beside the van and starts looking around. Next thing I see is him talking to a flower asking "Lambies, are you in there?" I couldnt stop laughing. I get him in the van and we take off. When we get back, he goes back to the flowers and does it again "Lambies, are you in there?" I HAD to look of course but no lambies.
That night, at 3am, Alexandre is up crying for Lambies. I console him and decide to look and not sleep till I find them. I looked and looked and low and behold, I FOUND THEM BOTH!!! (of course he was asleep again when I went back but he was one happy camper in the morning!)
What a mother will do for her children :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment